Digital outdoor advertising continues to find creative, impactful ways to grab folks’ attention while they’re out on the go. One rising marketing strategy? The use of dedicated marketing focused in suburban neighborhoods.
According to a 2017 American Housing Survey organized by the Department of Housing & Urban Development and the Census Bureau, 52% of Americans identify as suburban. If you’re looking to drum up more interest in your business, the ‘burbs are where to market. And lucky for you, AllOver Media can help!
Dedicated Marketing with AllOver Media
Neighborhood marketing allows you to specifically speak directly to the dedicated market you’re trying to reach. Creating a strategic marketing campaign within the potential customer’s community also offers the following added advantages:
- Highly Visual: AllOver Media’s LED billboard trucks can play video, animated art, or static images to capture attention in versatile ways. Not to mention mobile billboard trucks offer an affordable and flexible option compared to traditional billboards.
- Conversation-Starting: Indoor advertising, such as bar media, reaches your dedicated audience rather than waiting for them to come to you. Plus, a local bar is the perfect place for a community to come across your messaging and discuss it.
- Increased ROI: Connecting digital content from OOH advertising directly to a consumer’s smartphone speeds up the time between viewability and purchase of the product or service being advertised, increasing your ROI.
What Type of Marketing Statistically Resonates With Suburban Audiences?
The suburban demographic straddles and connects urban and rural enclaves, so suburban shopping habits will likely vary. Some may prefer small businesses over big box stores or chains. Some may be interested in venturing into the city for shopping excursions and events, while others may not. Suburban marketing will best resonate with your dedicated audiences if it:
- Acts Local: According to a Yodle report, most consumers favor big businesses for pricing and stability only. They look to small businesses for quality, personalization, and trustworthiness. Using your neighborhood marketing approach, think like a local when strategizing where and how to promote your messaging:
- Parks or other outdoor recreational sites also provide a great stage for mobile advertising during a more leisurely part of their day.
- Outdoor Areas like parades, festivals, and fairs provide an excellent opportunity to reach more people as they’re coming together as a community. (Bonus points if you can get them talking about your ad!)
- Highly-Trafficked Bars are an effective way to directly reach the community.
- Reviews & Testimonials from trusted community members give your business a recognized stamp of approval that can boost confidence in your messaging.
- Engages on Social Media: Increasing awareness of your brand with keywords in hashtags, bios, and posts, as well as engaging directly with followers via comments and customer service will boost your business. You can also use geofencing technology to send alerts, coupons, and discounts to consumers’ phones once they’re in close proximity.
Design Your Next Dedicated Marketing Campaign With AllOver Media
It’s time to get your messaging out there! At AllOver Media, we specialize in outdoor marketing, and we’re invested in innovative brand messaging and audience engagement. Connect with us today to brainstorm your next mobile billboard idea or OOH marketing project!