AllOver Media LLC Applicant Privacy Notice
This Applicant Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) describes the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information when you apply for a position at AllOver Media LLC (“AllOver Media”, “we”, “us”, “our”). This Privacy Notice does not apply to third party sites or services outside of AllOver Media’s careers webpage (“Careers Page”) and application process. For additional information, please see our website Privacy Notice.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY AND FOR HOW LONG
When you apply for a position at AllOver Media, we collect or receive personal information at various stages in the application process, as described below:
- Complete an application. When you apply for a position at AllOver Media, we collect, from you, your personal identifiers (name, email address, telephone number, and physical address), your professional or employment information (resume/CV, cover letter, certifications or licenses, qualifications, employment history, educational history, and references’ name and telephone number, your salary expectation, language proficiency, and any other information you choose to include with your application. We use this information to review your background and skills, to determine your qualifications for the role you are applying to, and to confirm information related to your employment and education. For equal employment and affirmative action purposes, you also have the option to provide us with your protected classifications (gender, veteran status, and disability status), and your sensitive protected classifications (race and ethnicity). We use this protected classification and sensitive protected classification information for government reporting purposes, to comply with legal requirements, to analyze requested disability accommodations as applicable, and to document any accommodations we have provided to accommodate your needs. We retain this information for seven (7) years unless we receive a request to delete this information and no exception to your right to deletion applies.
- Information from references. When you provide references with your application, we will obtain from your references inferences drawn from your references, such as their thoughts on your behavior, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. We use this personal information to assess your suitability for the position for which you have applied. We do not retain this information.
- Participate in an in-person interview: If you participate in an on-site interview with AllOver Media, we will collect from you video recordings of you captured through our CCTV footage. We use this information to ensure the security of AllOver Media personnel and property. We retain this information for thirty (30) days unless we receive a request to delete this information and no exception to your right to deletion applies.
- Conduct a background check. When a background check is requested as part of the candidate review process, your personal identifiers (name, date of birth, and physical address) and sensitive identifiers (Social Security number). Social Security number is considered sensitive under the CPRA. We use this information to verify your identity, credentials, criminal history, and, if applicable, driving record if your job position requires you to drive for company business purposes. We retain this information for seven (7) years unless we receive a request to delete this information and no exception to your right to deletion applies.
Information Collected Automatically by Cookies
In addition to the personal information you provide or we collect from third parties, when you use our Careers Page, we collect information automatically via cookies and similar technologies.
- To collect this information, our Careers Page utilizes both session and persistent cookies as described below:
- Necessary cookies. We use necessary cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of the Website, and to enable our Website to function properly.
- Functional cookies. We use functional cookies to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, remember your preferences, diagnose server and software errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Analytics cookies. Analytics cookies allow us and our analytics providers to recognize and count the number of users to the Website, see how users interact with the Website, and when users are using the Website. We use this information to improve the Website. This may be considered a sale under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) or sharing under the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”). To opt-out of sharing through cookies, please visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
- Advertising cookies. Advertising cookies identify and store behaviors that users take when visiting our Website. These cookies are used in order to identify you as a prospect for our Website, deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests, limit the number of times you see an advertisement, and help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. This may be considered a sale under the CCPA or sharing under the CPRA. To opt-out of sharing through cookies, please visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
We use essential, performance, marketing, and analytics cookies to collect your usage, device, and location information when you interact with the Careers. We use this information to: (i) track you within the Careers Page; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) conduct analytics to improve the Careers Page; (iv) prevent fraudulent use of the Careers Page; (v) diagnosis and repair errors, and, in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse; and (vi) market to you more effectively across different web pages and social media platforms based on your browsing habits and history. Third party marketing and analytics cookies may be considered sharing under the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”).
- ZoomInfo. We use ZoomInfo to identify you as a business lead for business-to-business sales, marketing, recruiting, or business development activities. ZoomInfo analyzes website header information and compares it with the information it maintains in its database to provide your name and business contact information so we may use it as a business lead. For more information regarding ZoomInfo’s privacy practices, please visit its Privacy Center. To opt-out of sharing through cookies, please visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
AllOver Media shares personal information in the following instances:
- Within AllOver Media. We share applicant personal information among our hiring decision-makers (i.e. human resources department, senior management, and hiring managers) to assess applications and make hiring decisions. Access to applicant personal information is limited to those on a need to know basis.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We will also share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- For legal purposes. We share your personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, governmental/regulatory bodies, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes. We may share your information with our legal advisors or auditors to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts or to defend against legal claims or demands. We also share this information with third parties as necessary to: detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; to comply with the requirements of any applicable law; or to comply with our legal obligations.
B. Sharing in the Preceding Twelve (12) Months
For Business Purposes. In the preceding twelve (12) months, AllOver Media has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- We have disclosed your personal identifiers and professional or employment information with service providers that assist us in the application process. These service providers include our background check provider, cloud provider, and IT support provider.
- We have disclosed your personal identifiers and internet or other electronic network information to IT support to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to identify and repair errors that impair functionality.
3. For Sale/Sharing.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, AllOver Media has sold/shared the following categories of personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- AllOver Media has shared your internet or other electronic network activity information collected via cookies and other tracking technologies with our data analytics providers and ad networks to serve targeted advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you, based on information relating to your access to and use of our Services. Such disclosure may be deemed a sale or sharing under the CPRA. To opt-out of this sharing, please visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA APPLICANTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) (collectively, “CPRA”) entitles California residents to certain rights. If our processing of your personal information is subject to the CPRA, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to Access/Know. You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you, unless doing so proves impossible or would involve disproportionate effort. You may only make a request for access twice within a 12-month period. To exercise your right to access your personal information, you may submit a request by completing our webform, or by contacting us toll-free at 800-525-8762.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we collect or maintain, subject to certain exceptions. For example, if we are required by law to retain the information that you are asking be deleted, we would not be able to delete the information until we are legally permitted to delete it. To exercise your right to delete your personal information, you may submit a request by completing our webform, or by contacting us toll-free at 800-525-8762.
- Right to Correct: You have the right to correct inaccurate personal information that we collect or maintain. To exercise your right to correct your personal information, you may submit a request by completing our webform, or by contacting us toll-free at 800-525-8762.
- Right to Opt Out of Sale/Sharing. You have the right to opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information to third parties. AllOver Media does not have actual knowledge that it sells or shares personal information of minors under the age of sixteen (16) years. To exercise your right to opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, you may submit a request by completing our webform, or by contacting us toll-free at 800-525-8762.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when you exercise your rights to access, delete, opt out, correct, or limit use of sensitive personal information under the CPRA.
To exercise your rights, you may contact us toll-free at 800-525-8762 or by completing our webform. To opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information via cookies, please visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, or utilize the opt out preference signal to instruct us to not sell or share any of your personal information collected online. The opt out preference signal will apply to the device, platform, or browser in which you utilize it. You can utilize the opt out preference signal by turning on the signal in your device, platform, or browser settings.
For requests submitted via telephone, you must provide us with sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected the personal information and describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly evaluate and respond to it. In doing so, we will take steps to verify your request by matching information provided by you with the information we have in our records. If we are not able to verify your identity for access and deletion requests with the information provided, we may ask you for additional pieces of information.
Only you, or a person that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a request related to your personal information. If you are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of another individual, you must provide us with signed documentation that you are authorized to act on behalf of that individual.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures, such as access controls and encryption, to protect the personal information that we collect and maintain from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. These security measures include strong IT controls over access to applicant information including physical access controls to IT hardware. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission is 100% secure, and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may amend this Privacy Notice in our sole discretion at any time. If we do, we will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights, we will notify you by prominent posting on the Website and/or via email, and obtain your consent, if required.