Print Services / Data Specialist
AllOver Media seamlessly weaves relevant brand messages into the daily lives of engaged consumers. Founded in 2002, we are the largest alternative out-of-home company in the U.S. We deliver unrivaled national coverage and precise targeting to provide solutions wherever our advertising partners need them. Our suite of advertising products include gas station advertising, truckside and transit advertising, indoor advertising, door hangers and more. We currently have an opening for a Print Services / Data Specialist on our Print Services Team. The Print Services Specialist position is primarily responsible for following a well-defined process to ensure orders are printed, laminated, cut, wrapped and shipped according to department and customer requirements. This position executes process efficiently and with extraordinary attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Work with cutting, laminating, slitting, and trimming equipment.
- Clean equipment, load or unload materials and products, feed material into machines, mark product and observe equipment to detect malfunctions.
- Perform multiple procedures involved in the assembly and production of advertisements. Rotate through and be proficient in all procedures.
- Read work order requests to determine requirements and track progress against those requirements.
- Manage multiple projects at one time to fill orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Transport materials between two warehouse locations and coordinate trips to ensure efficient use of time and resources.
- Receive incoming material by verifying quantity and identity of materials received with that described on the freight bill, packing slip, and purchase order.
- Inspect incoming materials for accuracy and damages.
- Assist in preparing Fed Ex shipments including preparation of address labels, packaging, and organizing products for shipping.
- Maintain inventory, equipment, security and cleanliness.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Comply with all applicable procedures, regulations, and safety procedures.
- Assist in other areas as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other employees.
- Communicates all problems, information or concerns to the appropriate manager.
- Maintains confidentiality of all materials.
- Coordinates, reviews, and processes paperwork.
- Tracks department metrics, COGS, and reports these metrics to the manager on a regular basis.
- Prepares reports and enters data into Print Services database systems.
- Reconciles data for accuracy such as invoices, codes, and warranty parts.
- Processes shipping orders, formats weekly Fed Ex invoices, and collects and organizes FedEx monthly costs.
- Orders and receives supplies for Print Services.
- Reviews and verifies invoice prices and codes.
- Thoroughly completes paperwork with little or no errors.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of computers and familiarity with Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Order Processing Systems; Word Processing Software (Word); and Electronic Mail Software (Outlook).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Valid driver license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We offer a competitive base salary with benefits. AllOver Media’s benefits package includes: PTO, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, and Life Insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your information on our application portal: Apply Here