In today’s fast paced world, you have to meet people where they are and outdoor advertising allows you to do just that. By putting your brand boldly out there, you expand your audience reach and make an impact. But, what exactly is outdoor advertising? AllOver Media is here to break it down, so you can understand what we do!
So, What Are Types of Outdoor Advertising
Out-of-home (or OOH for short) advertising refers to marketing efforts that are outside of the home. With that in mind, there are limitless ways to execute a successful OOH campaign. Here are a few types that make a difference in your overall marketing strategies:
- Walls & Murals. We love a good wallscape. Advertising on walls and murals turns your brand into an attention-grabbing piece of art. Perfect for high-traffic locations that reach both pedestrians and drivers.
- Billboards. When you hear outdoor advertising, this is probably what comes to mind first. Billboards, both digital and analog, are a bold way to get your product, offering, message, or brand out there.
- Transit. From bus wrap to truckside graphics, transit outdoor advertising reaches folks when they’re unable to simply scroll by your content. Time to grab their full attention!
- Convenience Store Advertising. Reach potential consumers at an undistracted moment. Convenience store and gas pump advertising offers the opportunity to create real engagement, especially when you incorporate a strong Call-To-Action.
- Digital Outdoor Advertising. From digital billboards to digital gas pump advertisements, you can strategically utilize technology to your advantage. Digital efforts give you more control about when you’re marketing so you can focus in on your target demographic.
Other OOH Marketing Ideas:
- EV Charging Stations. While this platform is newer, they are growing exponentially and allow you to reach a particularly targeted audience that might just be perfect for your brand and messaging.
- Youth Sports Network. Signage at youth sports and little league events reach consumers in a relaxed and community driven atmosphere. Ideal for driving up conversations and promoting engagement.
How to Use Outdoor Advertising
- Research where your target audience is and where they’re going.
- Utilize geo-fencing and target specific areas where pedestrians and drivers are.
- Consider what makes your product unique. Communicate it in a concise and creative way.
- Most important? Brand consistency allows consumers to learn about, engage with, and eventually value what you have to offer by always letting them know what they can expect.
Creative outdoor advertising targets your ideal audience while strengthening brand awareness. By tapping into all that OOH strategies have to offer, you have the potential to make a splash!
AllOver Media is Your OOH Advertising Expert
When you’re ready to put your brand out there, we’re ready to support you. Take a peek at our work and strategize your marketing goals for 2021 (and beyond!). Whether you’re looking for creative outdoor advertising, or want to be inspired for your next campaign, AllOver Media has your back. Reach out, share your ideas, and let us put your ideas to work.