AllOver Media seamlessly weaves relevant brand messages into the daily lives of engaged consumers. Founded in 2002, we are the largest alternative out-of-home company in the U.S. We deliver unrivaled national coverage and precise targeting to provide solutions wherever our advertising partners need them. Our suite of advertising products include gas station advertising, truckside and transit advertising, indoor advertising, door hangers and more.
We currently have a position opening up for an Operations Specialist on our Operations Team. This position is responsible for assisting in the day to day needs of the Installation Department. Duties include coordinating with installers, ordering supplies, preparing paperwork and reporting on progress. Communicators and multi-taskers are in need!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates all assigned product audits, installations, and removals – including convenience store and gas pump products, and other products as assigned.
- Expands and maintains the AllOver Media (AOM) installation network by reaching out to new independent contractors nationwide; negotiating prices; explaining needs, and client requirements.
- Regularly communicates with installers in the field to ensure expectations are clear, deadlines are met and issues are quickly resolved.
- Assists the installers by receiving updates and finding immediate solutions to any challenges in the field.
- Coordinates and processes shipping orders to ensure campaigns are shipped to installers in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Coordinates and resolves issues with C-Store owners to guarantee that installer is able to complete the installation.
- Partners with Compliance team to promptly address installation issues as they arise.
- Ensures all advertisement drops are recorded and notifies manager of any problems to quickly remedy the issue.
- Conducts labor assignment, price negotiation, and processes paperwork.
- Submits proposals of labor and costs.
- Conducts labor assignments, price negotiation, and processes all related paperwork.
- Thoroughly completes paperwork and updates reports with little to no errors.
- Two or more years of operations or administrative work.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and database systems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail while coordinating a large volume of projects with tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent follow-through.
- Experience directing the work of others using phone and email communication.
- Proven ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We offer a competitive base salary with benefits. AllOver Media’s benefits package includes: PTO, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, and Life Insurance.
AllOver Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your information on our application portal: