Custom Print Installer (Part-Time)
AllOver Media seamlessly weaves relevant brand messages into the daily lives of engaged consumers. Founded in 2002, we are the largest alternative out-of-home company in the U.S. We deliver unrivaled national coverage and precise targeting to provide solutions wherever our advertising partners need them. Our suite of advertising products include gas station advertising, truckside and transit advertising, indoor advertising, door hangers and more.
We currently have an opening for a Custom Print Installer (Part-Time) on our Truckside Operations team. This position is responsible for performing various duties within custom venue printing & installations including, but not limited to, the audit/measurement, installation, and de-installation of all custom prints, vehicle graphics, bus wraps, and perforated window film (window perfs). This position will also be responsible for occasional scheduling and coordinating the key installation activities with internal departments, external vendors, and clients to ensure that the client’s installation is completed on time and in accordance with the client’s requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Measures, audits, and inspects all surface substrates in order to create diagrams and mock-ups using design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Develops the production timelines, client timelines, and related task lists as necessary. Updates plans and manages expectations accordingly as changes arise.
- Creates ad orders and prepares print files for proper installation.
- Completes installation and de-installation of vinyl graphics for custom prints, vehicle graphics, bus wraps, and window perfs.
- Completes night and weekend installs as needed.
- Compiles all install documents, proof of performance (POP), and marketing photos from sharefile server, saves in contract folder and circulates to appropriate persons.
- Ensure all install completion reports are submitted in a timely matter and error free.
- Travels as required for any given install, lease procurement, or any other assignment.
- 3M Certification Preferred
- Firm understanding of vinyl materials, laminates, and cut vinyl.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Experience with power tools, ladders, scaffolding, and scissor/boom lifts.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office products and database systems
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign graphic software preferred, but not required. Willingness to learn the basics of graphic software required.
- Basic knowledge of art files.
- Exceptional accuracy, attention to detail, and craftsmanship.
- Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
- Experience successfully working in a team environment and collaborating with multiple installers to efficiently complete custom venue audits, installations, and de-installations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with both internal and external clients at a variety of levels and across functions. Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations as well as recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve problems.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Ability to travel 0 – 25% of time
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work with heights, scaffolding, and ladders to complete installations
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your information on our application portal: