AllOver Media seamlessly weaves relevant brand messages into the daily lives of engaged consumers. Founded in 2002, we are the largest alternative out-of-home company in the U.S. We deliver unrivaled national coverage and precise targeting to provide solutions wherever our advertising partners need them. Our suite of advertising products include gas station advertising, truckside and transit advertising, indoor advertising, door hangers and more.
We currently have an opening for a Data Specialist on our Operations Team. This position is primarily responsible for reviewing, maintaining, and ensuring data integrity. Problem solvers and data lovers wanted!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned..
- Works closely with other departments to ensure data pertaining to campaigns is correct.
- Data Specialists updates the internal database with relevant location, inventory, campaign updates, and installation details to ensure data integrity.
- Data Specialists review and analyzes installer’s accuracy. Provides other departments with feedback after assessment.
- Notifies all necessary parties when a campaign’s rent is ready to be pulled and reviewed.
- Adjusts venue payment as needed when changes to a campaign occur.
- Our Data Specialist position requires excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress in a calm and professional manner.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and database systems.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
AllOver Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your information on our application portal: