Larger-Than-Life Brand Engagement
Advertising on trucks is one of the best ways to showcase your brand in style. This style of advertising, also called truck side advertising or mobile billboard, can be highly successful if rolled out well.
These ads are mobile billboards wrapped around the visible sides of local delivery trucks.>
Mobile advertising trucks have the power to your brand with immense visibility. This large format ad space is located right smack dab on the side of a commercial vehicle. Truly, truck side advertising offers an enormous palate for your brand.
High-impact displays mean brand recognition all over a market, city, state-even across the country.
- Delivery vehicles reach consumers at that critical point of purchase.
- Target your customers exactly wherever they are.
- Maximize visibility with ads that are easy to view from a distance to ensure maximum messaging exposure.
- Scatter truckside ads across town to reach your target audience that rivals broadcast and traditional out-of-home media.
Mobile Truck Advertising Benefits
Our truckside advertising can help you get your brand noticed, recognized, and remembered. In fact, with our help, there’s a lot of opportunity for traction. Did you know, when compared with traditional billboards:
- Mobile billboards generate 2.5 times more attention than static alternatives.
- 98% of in-car audiences indicate they noticed advertising on trucks.
- Mobile billboard advertising generates between 30,000 to 70,000 daily vehicle impressions.
- Two-thirds of motorists have a favorable opinion of companies putting graphics on their trucks.
- Ad trucks simply look great.
Two Unique Options
Hit the Road With AllOver Media
Mobile truck advertising keeps people tuned in when they’re often tuning out. Here at AllOver Media, we believe in enhancing your audience’s day instead of interrupting it. For decades, our team has created and executed truck advertising campaigns that attract attention and garner real results. Let us take care of your next out-of-home marketing strategy and get your message out there on the road.
Never tried this OOH advertising approach before? That’s a-okay. Truck ads don’t need to befuddle your business. Our team will walk you through every step of the way, so you feel confident about the journey ahead.
Mobile Truck Advertising FAQ
What types of mobile truck advertising do you provide?
AllOver Media offers three moving billboard options: truckside advertising, digital mobile billboard, and mobile billboards. Pricing varies based on the format.
Why should I choose a truckside ad over a billboard?
For scale! The amount of people who will see your ad on a billboard may be quite small, due to its static nature. Billboards are beholden to whoever may pass them, which puts them at an immediate disadvantage.
Compare this small segment versus truck advertising. By definition, a truck can pass massive amounts of people in a short amount of time. This includes both drivers and pedestrians.
In just a fraction of the time, a moving truck advertising billboard has the potential to exponentially reach more prospective customers.
Reach is so important when it comes to advertising, and our mobile truck advertising services can get you there.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO ADVERTISE ON A TRUCK?
A total campaign cost for advertising trucks depends on many factors. This includes the length of the campaign, how many trucks are in the billboard fleet, and more. To better understand campaign costs, we recommend reaching out to us directly.
WHAT KIND OF TRUCK SHOULD I ADVERTISE ON?
There are numerous truck styles to consider when rolling out your truck advertising strategy. This includes:
- Box Truck Advertising, in which a moving truck advertises your business as it is rented by movers. The upside of this strategy is it allows for custom route planning. However, moving trucks may not be on the road as often as other truck types.
- Delivery Truck Advertising, in which passers by are served your ad as the truck navigates its normal delivery route. An upside of the delivery truck advertising stragegy is delivery trucks are typically on the road all day. However, many deliver trucks follow the same route every day, so opportunities for new audience captures are low.
- Billboard Truck Advertising, in which the billboard constitutes the entirety of the backside of the truck. Custom routes can be planned for these mobile advertising trucks. Target events, neighborhoods, or more with ease.
There is no single right method for truck side advertising.
To select the best truck ad for your business, consider a few factors. This includes where you want your truck to travel and how high you need your truck ad’s visibility. With the right advertising truck strategy, we are confident you’ll get a highly visible, cost effective LED advertising truck. Your eye catching advertising displays strategy is best served by mobile digital billboard trucks.